Friday, October 29, 2010

Quote - Terry Goodkind - Think About The Solution

There are so many great quotes. Which one to choose to be the first of my new blog? A quote from Einstein? Ghandi? Abraham Lincoln? The bible?

No. I'll post my all time favorite quote. The quote that always comes to mind when I face difficult time and mundane day to day challenges.

It's a quote from a great book by Terry Goodkind called Wizard's First Rule. Never read it? I understand, it's literally a brick. I'm a slow reader (which might explain why I like short quotes) and it took me months to read but it was all worth it for I learn to...

"Think about the solution, not the problem."

Everybody does it. "Why is this happening to me?" ... "What did I do wrong?" ... "This sucks!" ... lingering on what is happening to them. The more you think about what the problem is, the harder it's going to be to find the solution.

Next time a problematic situation arise in your life as simple as it is, stop and observe where you focus your energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment