Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quote - Wayne Gretzky - The Great One

It's been a while since I've posted a quote. It's funny when I started my blog I planned to write some thoughts only once in a while and fill in with quotes but it turns out I have more thoughts to share than quotes. Which is a good thing. It just shows that not everything goes out to initial plans and when you adapt it all turn out great.

So this is a quote I had in my list from day one of my blog. It comes from Wayne Gretzky, the greatest hockey player of all time (arguably I guess).

"You miss a 100% of the shots you don't take"

The moral of this quote is that if you don't try anything you won't achieve anything. And that you must not wait for the perfect timing and for the shot with a 100% chance of success because it may never happen. Don't shoot too quickly or blindly all the time but make sure you take some shots. Try something. Stop waiting and go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment