Monday, August 22, 2011

Quick Thoughts: Challenge Yourself

Just a very short blog today to share a thought I just had.

Often when I find myself lacking the motivation to do chores I like to challenge myself. See how fast I can do something or how much I can do before a certain time. Always trying to be efficient. It's worthless to do something fast and all wrong. It makes things more fun and rewarding. So today, at lunch I had about 10-15 minutes to spare before getting back to work. In staid of lazying it out (I thought I was inventing a word but the auto-correct seams to like the word lazying, perhaps it just being lazy!) I tried to do as much house chores as I could.  10 minutes later and nothing broken I felt much more energized and happy with myself than if I'd passed those 10 minutes sitting on my butt.

 Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment