Thursday, January 6, 2011

Onion problem solved

A quick blog for those of you who are worried about my onion chopping problem. As with any problems there is a solution. No I did not buy some onion protection goggles. Yes, they exists! I learned a new quick way to chop onions.

I've included a fantastic drawing of the technique that I made myself. I can't draw onions, one more reason for onions to make me cry!

A. Cut it in half so that the stem is cut in half.

B. Lay it flat and slice the onion not quite all the way to the stem. So that it all hold together.

C. Chop it in the opposite direction, throw away the stem part. The rest should crumble to little pieces.

There you go. It's easy as 1-2-3 ... or A-B-C in my case.

Evil onions don't stand a chance against me now! No more crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment