Friday, May 20, 2011

Quote - Paulo Coehlo - Sunny Days And Rain

Here's a quote directly from Paulo Coehlo's Twitter.

"If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination"
I haven't posted a blog in a long time. It seams like I haven't been walking on rainy days since it's been raining for at least 2 weeks here. But I've been slowed down by a nasty cold the past weeks. We had some sun yesterday and I'm feeling better today. Seems like the cold was waiting for a sunny day to walk on.

So to all people living in Eastern Canada right now, don't stop walking cause it doesn't seams like the rain wants to go away anytime soon as it's hiding again after one day out!

P.S.: A lot of people asked me how to comment to my posts, you needed to have a Google account. But I've found a setting to allow comment from anyone now. So everybody can leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment