Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Unannounced Quote and News

Here's today's quote.

"Inspiration always arrives unannounced."
Vanna Bonta in Rewards of Passion 

I agree, sometimes when you seek inspiration the best thing  is to forget about it and it'll often come when you least expect it. You just have to be ready for when it knocks at your door.

Some unannounced news:

As you know we've hit a 1000 views a few weeks back. Since then, the site traffic as been soaring. With the starting success the site has had so far, I have more plans for it down the road. I'm keeping them a surprise for now, until I iron out the details.

One thing I'm going to say and give you the opportunity to participate in if you like. BlissOdyssey will change name for reasons that have to do with my future plans. If you have any ideas please feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Hope you are as excited as me for what's to come!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. good quote Mat... The thing is that inspiration does not come from the mind. It comes from the soul.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete