Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Writing Motivation, The Secret - It's Been Too Long

It's been too long. When people randomly ask you if you are still writing you blog, you know it's time to get back at it.

Most of you are probably familiar with The Secret. If not, I can't tell you because it's a secret. But a few Google searches will tell you all about it. There's is also a movie which will tell you all about this well guarded secret. Also millions of book copies on any book store or library shelves explain this secret in every little details. You can also ask the people beside you, chances are they know all about it.

Part of The Secret is to think about what we want and it'll manifest in some way. So many people randomly asking me if I'm still writing my blog obviously are thinking about my blog hence for it to manifest, I need to get my act together and write. That Secret thing is putting pressure on me!

So, why did I stop writing for so long? You may be asking yourself.  To be precise, 18 days without writing a blog. I don't have a clear answer to your question but I intent on keeping maintaining my blog. I have a whole bunch of blog entries in "Draft" right now which I can (and will) finish up. One of them was even kept in Draft so I could publish it in January for the new year. Stay tuned for that one, a cool video which is a follow up to a previous video I've posted.

If you made New Year Resolutions, don't give up there's only 349 days to go, thanks to 2012 being a leap year you have one more day to discipline yourself.

If any of you want me to write about particular topics, feel free to leave a comment with your feedback. I have a lot (I think it's the first time I've ever written "a lot" correctly on the first type. For some reasons I always write "alot" in one word.) of topics to discuss in 2012, I have a constant flow of ideas but sometimes just don't have a computer on hand to write it down. I guess you can put the last part to the past tense since I now have a Macbook Air which lives on my lap 24/7. Almost.

Wishing you all a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment