Monday, April 4, 2011

New season, new look and some highway thoughts

Spring is here. It's been here for over a week or so but it's starting to feel more and more like spring. I love Spring, the warming sun, the cool air and fresh scent. It brings some renewed energy in me.

And it also brings a new look to the blog. A greener, fresher look. With all the recent interest in my blog with that energy I'm getting from Spring I added new features to my blog to make it easier for people to follow it. Until now, I only shared my new posts on my Facebook status and there was the follow option in the right menu just there --->

Now, BlissOdyssey is on an all new level of sharenessness (Don't take your dictionary out, that's not a word I confirm it). I've added an email follow option in the right menu as well. Just submit your email and you should receive my blog updates.

That's not all, BlissOdyssey is now on Twitter. Where I'll keep you updated on new post on the blog and I'll also be sending some random thoughts and quotes here and there. Follow BlissOdyssey on Twitter.

Enough about the blog, I also have a few thoughts to share. Yesterday, as I was driving back home, yes, on the highway. It was late and I wanted to get home as soon as possible. But the hypnotic highway gave me the chance to think and reflect on different subjects.

I thought about my past and the persons who enhanced my life back then which I haven't seen since. I tried to make a list of five persons who made a positive change on my life, whom are not part of my life anymore. Could be teachers, old friends, coaches, relatives or a complete stranger perhaps. There are a lot of people who made a difference.

Peter, for all the crazy stuff we did.
Annie and Marie-Line for seeing beyond my tick shell of shyness.
Dave and Mike for starting our Ninja club.
And many many more. Some I may have forgotten about. Thank you.

Try the experience. Focus on the positive persons. There's no place for bullies and dream killers in your thoughts of the past. Make a list of five persons and you can even go further by trying to find them and thank them for the little gesture they did which you are grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment