Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hi! My name is Mat.

Welcome to the official launch of my Blog! I've been writing in it for a little over a month now but near to nobody knows of it's existence. Now that I tested my inspiration flow, I know I can write regularly. Since you all have a month of blog to catch up, I'll be short today. You can read my past entries for now. And I have an interesting quote this week so stay tuned!

Enjoy!

The following is a copy of the "About this Blog" section:

You'll notice the posts on this blog will be short. My goal is not to spread my point of view but rather to simply spread thoughts. Those thoughts, I hope, will be within the readers.

I'm not a writer. My first language is actually French. I'm not a believer in using complicated words and unbelievably long sentences to say simple things. So I will keep things simple.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts and quotes. I love quotes because they are short and powerful. It's amazing how just a few words can sometimes have the power to change people's lives.

Read and think. Look around you. Improve your world with actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment