Thursday, March 24, 2011

Merging thoughts and blogs

First, I want to thank everyone of you for the response and feedback you gives me on my blog. It's very appreciated and I'm grateful to have gathered so many readers in such a short period of time. I wasn't sure about starting this blog last fall but now I'm enjoying every bit of it and am very pleased with the route I took.

I got a comment about my last two entries about the cost of food and the elephant mindset story. If we combine those two blog together it would mean that we'd have to change our mindset to grow our own food.

It's a pretty good idea actually and if people can catch things out of Bliss Odyssey like that, it's great. My goal is to make people think about what's around them and make them aware of their choices.

I'll go a little further and merge another blog to these two. The highway alternative. There are always some alternative ways of doing things. Taking the highway or buying frozen vegetables, either way, it's your choice. Alternatively, you can take the country road which is filled with pleasant sights or grow your own flavorful carrots. We all sometimes need to take the highway alternative in life, the fastest and easiest route but we must not forget that we all have a choice. Remember that sometimes putting a bit more effort or time into something returns a greater memorable experience.

1 comment: