Thursday, July 28, 2011

You are amazing!!

Thank you!

You are amazing!

Why? The BlissOdyssey blog has hit a thousand views this week. I write for the people who read my blog and also because I love to do so. But to see the growth of the blog is an inspiration for me to keep writing.

I started last fall with the idea to start a blog, not really knowing what to write about. I didn't want to write about my day to day life, that would not be very interesting for random people. And the persons to whom my day to day life matters are part of it. After some thinking I decided to blog about motivation and life goals. It's a topic I hold dear. I believe we should always try to better ourselves no matter how old we are or in what life situation we're in. Learning is a lifelong experience.

Talking about learning, that's going to be my next blog subject so be sure to come back to read it.

With the relative success of my blog I intend to keep at it. As long as people will want to read I'll write. Thanks to all for your support.

Here's a small piece of wisdom to end today's blog:

"Find the courage to hold on to your beliefs, even if the world around you chooses differently. Have the courage to change those beliefs that no longer fit the person you have become. In doing so, you truly become yourself."
- Author Unknown

  

2 comments: